MarTERA organises second joint research call
The second call for transnational research and innovation projects on maritime and marine technologies is open from the 30th of November 2018 to the 29th of March 2019. Collaborative research and innovation projects are invited to submit a (pre-)proposal in the following areas:
• priority Area 1: Environmentally friendly maritime technologies
• priority Area 2: Development of novel materials and structures
• priority Area 3: Sensors, automation, monitoring and observations
• priority Area 4: Advanced manufacturing and production
• priority Area 5: Safety and security
The call document is available here.
The ERA-NET Cofund MarTERA aims to strengthen the European Research Area in maritime and marine technologies and Blue Growth. Resulting from collaboration between JPI Oceans and former ERA-NET MARTEC, the consortium consists of 18 partner organisations from 16 EU Member States, Associated Countries and Third Countries (Argentina, Belarus, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, South Africa and Turkey). This second call, with a budget of 15 million EUR, is initiated by ministries and funding organisations from Belarus, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Norway, Poland, Romania, Spain and Turkey.